|The Remanufacturing Institute|
Protect the Environment: Buy Remanufactured Parts
The Remanufacturing Institute (TRI) is a global non-profit organization providing support for the marketing efforts of the aftermarket remanufactured products community.
Remanufacturing, The Ultimate Form of Recycling
The mission of The Remanufacturing Institute is help develop the next generation of remanufacturing technology,
to disseminate information throughout the industry, and to make remanufacturing more competitive throughout the world.
TRI will unite and promote the remanufacturing industry by pursuing the following areas.
Provide members products and services to help them in business, such as:
- Influence public policy through government relations.
- Provide networking opportunities for TRI members.
- Provide the public with information about the benefits of remanufacturing.
- Promote the concept of "Design for Remanufacturing."
- As remanufacturers, we should look for every way possible to utilize the strength and benefits of a united remanufacturing industry.
keep the remanufacturing industry alive and well with your donation.
Your donations are used to help fund the activities of The Remanufacturing Institute and the industry that it serves.